Australian Credit License Number : 392611




Thankyou for visiting our website!


EZFinance are a National Company with Credit Advisors in many cities around Australia. We can help people with any type of finance, no matter where you live or what you do for a living, because our experience and platforms are quite extensive.


Times are changing in the Australian economy and along with it, the finance industry. We have found that 4 out of every 10 people that were approved for a loan 12 months ago, would not qualify for the same loan today! The way loan applications are assessed has changed and consumers are now really assessed on a scale of risk and suitability. So where do you “sit” on this scale? Do you know what your new credit score is? Do you know what the lending parameters are for the loan you are about to apply for, at your local bank? What options are available to you, based on where you sit on the scale?


These days, it is not so much about getting the best interest rate, as we have found that those rates are reserved for around 30% of applicants who find themselves at the good end of the scale.  We can certainly help people that are in a great financial position to get the best finance available, but we are also well positioned to help the other 70% of people who sit right along the sliding scale.


We represent over 115 different banks, non-banks, Credit Unions and private Lenders on a variety of platforms which enables us to quickly analyse your financial position to find the right fit for you on the sliding scale. As experienced Credit Advisors, our advice is FREE to you, the consumer, as the lenders pay us if we submit a loan to them that settles. If your situation requires additional consulting or preparation, we may charge a fee,however, this will be discussed with you prior to any paperwork being done.


Getting Finance has become a tricky exercise these days and even a simple thing like applying at different banks for finance can lower your credit score and reduce your chances of getting the finance that you need.  


Don’t leave your finances to chance, contact EZFinance now!







helpful tools

stamp-duty-calculator

Link to Stamp Duty Fees

click here
loan-calculator

Home Loan Repayment Calculator

click here
ex-finance

Forms Directory

click here

helpful tools

stamp-duty-calculator

Link to Stamp Duty Fees

loan-calculator

Home Loan Repayment Calculator

ex-finance

Forms Directory

Fast unsecured
Business loans
$5,000 to $250,000

Australian Credit License Number : 392611

Australian made goods and services greatlycontribute to Australia's prosperity. Every dollar spent on Australian made products and services creates jobs, helps the economy and helps all Australians.

Refinance and save

Contact us to enjoy the life YOU deserve. Our Finance team specialize in restructuring your existing debts to make each week more affordable. Whether you want to consolidate, renovate or buy a new car, we are just a phone call or email away.

QUICK ENQUIRYWhat is on your mind? complete the form below: